Bay Bridge Manufacturing Limited Warranty
This LIMITED WARRANTY is issued to the original retail purchaser and is neither transferable to nor enforceable by any other person.
12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
All body components manufactured or installed by BAY BRIDGE including moving parts, such as doors (excluding roll-up doors), hinges, latches, lights, wiring, and any other electrical equipment. As well as water leaks resulting from voids in sealants.
3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Basic body structure: front wall, bulkhead, floor, ceiling, sidewalls, and rear wall with attaching structure.
The warranty begins on the original retail delivery date. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE COVERAGE PERIOD OF THIS WARRANTY. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitation may not apply to you.)
If the original retail purchaser conducts a thorough inspection of the vehicle before taking delivery, and completes in legible detail the registration and returns it to the manufacturer. Then should a defect in parts or workmanship develop which is attribute to BAY BRIDGE Corporation’s manufacturing installation of components and if you contact the selling dealer immediately upon discovery of the defect, BAY BRIDGE will, in the method it determines at its sole option to be necessary. Repair or replace any such defective component at its own cost and expense, exclusive of freight costs and import duties and/or fees applicable. Should you require additional information or assistance relating to matters covered by this warranty, it can be obtained by calling BAY BRIDGE’S WARRANTY DEPARTMENT.
AS THE WARRANTOR, BAY BRIDGE MFG. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ANY OBLIGATION FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES FOR THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, SUCH ITEMS AS LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, ROAD SERVICE CHARGES, TELEPHONE, TRAVEL, LODGING AND CARGO DAMAGE OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSSES.
The intended use of this van body is the carrying of cargo. The van body is not designed nor built for passenger occupancy, nor for the hauling of cargo in excess of its gross vehicle weight rating. (GVWR)
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Truck chassis, engine, cab and tires (which are warranted separately by manufacturers of these components).
- Damage resulting from tire failure.
- Wheel alignment or damage resulting from misalignment.
- The refrigeration unit, cab AC and/or 110V generator are warranted separately by the installing manufacturer.
- Final roll-up door spring adjustments.
- Minor imperfections or defects which do not materially impair or affect the fair market value of the vehicle or its suitability for intended use.
- Additions, alterations, or installations made by persons, including Dealers, other than the manufacturer and defects arising out of or attributable to such additions, alterations or installations.
- Abrasions of the top surface of the plywood floor is not covered under warranty.
- Conditions resulting from such normal wear and usage due to failure of performing regular maintenance and care.
- Defects attributed to abuse or misuse of the product, overloading the vehicle beyond the GVWR, or for uses for which it was not intended.
- Damages resulting from failure to promptly notify and comply with the instructions of the dealer or manufacturer.
- Any light bulbs.
HOW DO YOU GET SERVICE
You should immediately contact the dealer from whom the unit was purchased. Should such be impossible or impractical because of traveling or permanent movement from the geographical area where the unit was purchased please contact Bay Bridge Mfg. directly. In any event delivery of a unit to the dealer or repair facility as well as the return of the unit to the owner shall be at the owner’s expense. Prior to warranty repairs the dealer or repair facility must verify unit number (which can be located behind the driver seat) VIN number, purchase date, original owner and mileage. The dealership or repair facility must obtain an authorization number from Bay Bridge Mfg. before any work is started. Please note: If an authorization number is not obtained, your warranty will not be paid.